My preferred kind of coffee is a mocha. I make them at home, and over time I think I've settled on a pretty satisfying recipe to my own taste. Here I provide it to the world to advance the common good.
- 2 shots espresso (I make it with about 2/3 cup water)
- 2 tbsp milk (preferably whole)
- 2 tbsp half-and-half
- 2 tbsp hot cocoa mix (I've tried other sources of chocolate flavor, and I still haven't found anything as good)
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 1-3 tsp honey (or other sugar) according to taste
- Make the espresso
- Mix and warm your milk and half-and-half
- Stir everything together
And that's all there is to it. I'm not one of those food blogger ladies to need to elaborate, so enjoy!